Monday, August 25, 2008

My baby is ONE!

How can it be possible that he is a year old already?

We had a fantabulous time at Jackson's 1st birthday party! Here are some highlights:


Contary to popular belief, I did not make the cake.


Not this cake, either.




Jackson plays alongside his good friend Alex. Notice how they are not looking at each other. Or even playing with the same toy. But they still had fun!




Amazingly, Jackson was most excited about receiving pajamas for his birthday. He actually squealed with delight.



Great T-shirt from Uncle Scott, Aunt Nancy, Ryan, and Jessica.





Before digging into the cake...






After.

On second thought, maybe the red wasn't such a great idea after all...
If you would like to see more pictures, go to http://www1.snapfish.com/photolibrary/t_=24433912 and click on the "Jackson's First Birthday" Album.
Thanks to all for the thoughtful gifts and best of all for your company on Jack's special day, especially those who were there in spirit!







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your link doesn't seem to be working correctly. I wanted to see more after-cake pictures. Jessica and I had fun.

Mary Lou said...

It was a great party!
And Jackson seemed pleased about everything, except the hat!!

Nancy/B said...

Sorry to have missed the party - looks like a fun day! Great cake pictures!!! :-)
Happy Birthday Jackson!!

Michelle said...

Great picture of Jackson with the cake and the hat! I'm impressed he didn't pull it off by the time you snapped the picture. Good work!