Friday, May 30, 2008

Our month of May!

We had a great month of May! Happy Belated Mother's Day to all the mommies out there! I got my mommy a beautiful bracelet that spells out Jackson! She loves it (special thanks to Aunt Michelle for helping me get it!)

Here are some of the highlights of May:

Here I am at Jessica’s birthday party. Some of the grown ups were trying to hula hoop, and I found this very B-O-R-I-N-G, so I decided to read a book!

We had company for dinner: Cousin Nathan, Aunt Sara and Uncle Troy. Mommy made me get all dressed up.




Mommy thought it would be cute to put me in a dump truck and take a picture. What do you think?





This is me sticking out my tongue for the camera. It’s my very favorite thing to do now!





On Memorial Day we visited Mommy’s relatives and had a blast watching Ryan and Jess in the BOUNCE HOUSE! I also went to my first parade. It was the best because Great-Grandpa Landrigan was the honorary Grand Marshall. Whatever that means!






Also, Mommy took me for my 9 month checkup. I did not have to have those awful you-know-whats. YEA! Here is what the doctor told my mommy (I tuned out after the doctor made me cry by sticking a popsicle stick in my mouth. It’s ok, though, I got him back by peeing on him! Hee hee hee!)

I weigh 14 lbs 11 oz (still zero percentile!)
My length is 28 inches (40th percentile)
I can start to eat Cheerios and chicken and turkey now! Wooohooo!
BUT I still do not have teeth and I am giving Mommy a run for her money when she tries to get me to drink out of a cup like a big boy! I love my bottle and my formula and THAT’S ALL!

Until next time, folks!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay, love the updates! This is the 1st I've seen him sitting up on his own (since we haven't seen Jackson in over 2 months!). It's very fun to see. Is that the infamous Target blue truck?! That is - hands down - the best purchase(s) we've EVER made. And he's got such cute chubby cheeks now, LOVE 'EM.

Mary Lou said...

That picture in the truck is really cute!!

Nancy/B said...

Great update! My favorite is Jackson sticking his tongue out!!